Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Oct 24th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
—Alexi Lalas, journalist, retired professional US soccer player
The man. The legend. The autobiography.
Even people who don’t know soccer know Pelé, the universally acknowledged best player of all time. Born Edson Arantes do Nascimento, “Pelé” was the youngest player to score a goal in and win the World Cup at age seventeen, the only player to win the World Cup three times, and the all-time goal scorer for Brazil. His international career helped introduce soccer to Americans, and he popularized describing the sport as “the beautiful game.”
But how did this man become a global icon? In Pelé: My Story, Pelé shares in his own words the story of his incredible life and career. Told with his characteristic charm and humility, and covering all aspects of his playing days and his subsequent careers as politician, international sporting ambassador, and cultural icon, this book is the essential volume for all sports fans, and anyone who admires true rarity of spirit.