Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Path to Enlightened Humanism was published by the authors children and combines all three of the authors philosophy books, Knowledge, Philosophy and Enlightened Humanism into one book. It outlines the path this author took to reach his philosophical conclusions. If you think philosophy is difficult, this material is simple to read and understand.
Volume One – Knowledge - outlines, simplifies, and summarizes general knowledge about our "world" encompassing explanations of the Planet Earth, Evolution, and the History of Man through ancient to modern Science, Religion, Politics, Man's Behaviour and the evolution of Social Morality.
Volume Two – Philosophy, covers the schools of Philosophy from ancient and medieval times through to the modern age while also covering the branches of philosophy. These first two volumes lay the groundwork for Volume three.
Volume Three – Enlightened Humanism outlines the Philosophy of Enlightened Humanism which has as it's guiding principle the improvement of the quality of all life on earth, both human and non-human. The challenge is first and foremost an intellectual one – to expand our knowledge of our planet and the complex living systems that it supports thereby gaining the wisdom to dispel misconceptions, prejudices and superstitions. Secondly, it is an emotional challenge – to promote the positive emotions of love, compassion, kindness, and justice, and conversely, to counter the negative emotions of fear, greed, envy, and hatred.
Path to Enlightened Humanism includes two Addendums, the first – Reflections about Life and the World we Live in – encompasses most of the authors writing post publication of his three books which further develops similar subject matter. The second Addendum describes the authors illustrious career in Blood Transfusion.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.