Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
We’re talking amazing plays, come-from-behind victories, unbeaten records, infamous rivalries, and outsized personalities. The Red Sox send Babe Ruth packing to the Yankees, only to see him nearly double his own home run record. Margaret Smith and Rod Laver both win singles titles at the 1960 Australian Open—the first Grand Slam wins in each of their storied careers. Plus Shaun White’s halfpipe victory in Turin and other memorable Olympic moments, the Cubs and the Mets open the 2000 season before 55,000 fans in Tokyo, and trivia: Who scored the first (and third) touchdown in Super Bowl history? (Green Bay wide receiver Max McGee, after scoring only one touchdown the entire preceding season.) Printed on responsibly sourced paper and 100% recyclable.