Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
The latest version of Pavilion's top-selling North American title New York Then and Now has been fully revised and updated for 2019. Photographed by one of the city's leading architectural photographers and authored by the doyenne of popular New York histories, Marcia Reiss, the book shows the everchanging nature of the city's streetscapes.
All the familiar New York landmarks are included, starting with Governors Island and Liberty Island with Liberty Enlightening the World, then moving inland from Castle Clinton and Battery Park through Manhattan to Central Park and beyond. There are the sites that have hardly changed in the last century (Ellis Island, US Custom House, Wall Street, Central Park), there are those that have disappeared entirely (Pennsylvania Station, Waldorf Astoria, the Singer Building), and there are those that never stop changing from week to week (Times Square).
This latest version for 2019 includes more vintage color, along with new "Now" photography to bring the title right up to date.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.