Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Welcome to the most colorful, exciting city in the world. Home to more than 8 million people from all corners of the globe and visited by 45 million tourists each year, New York pulsates with an unmistakable rhythm. It’s a city of ethnic neighborhoods, museums, music, food, and fun. A shopper’s paradise and a power broker’s oyster, New York offers something for everyone, whether you’re just passing through, or it’s where you hang your hat. In these pages photographer Stuart Monk has a love affair with New York in photos and writer Bethany Kandel shares the history, lore, and fun facts about a city she’s called home her whole life. New York is one of a kind. Come take a bit of the big apple and see for yourself. The Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller Center, and the Freedom Tower are just a few places that are captured in this beautiful photographic portrait.