Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
America's most populous city has been described as the cultural, financial, and media capital of the world. It is also a universally recognizable city, home of the Manhattan skyline, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, and the headquarters of the United Nations. New York City provides a pictorial exploration of the city's five boroughs: Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island. The book introduces the reader to some classic architecture, such as the art deco Chrysler Building and Empire State Building; quirky neighborhoods, such as Greenwich Village, Chinatown, and Hell's Kitchen; iconic landmarks, such as the Statue of Liberty and One World Trade Center; and great cultural centers, such as Broadway, the home of North American theater; Times Square, the “Crossroads of the World”; and Madison Square Garden, an indoor sports and events arena.