Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Jan 16th 2024|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Maybe you earned it with a long hike or maybe it was just a long week at work: Either way, there’s no arguing with the appeal of an evening spent with friends or family around the fire. This book lets you choose your own adventure when it comes to sips, sweets, and communal cooks. Author Emily Vikre shares dozens of all-new recipes as well as a few greatest hits and remixes from Camp Cocktails and The Family Camp Cookbook, so you’re sure to find just what you want for your next trip:
- The Happiest Hour: You’ve finished unpacking and it’s time to set out some snacks and drinks for the group. Choose from hot dates, skillet spiced nuts, Norwegian stick bread with dips, campfire queso, “baked” Brie, and grilled nachos, and pair them with drinks like a fireside old fashioned, tinto de verano, amaro spritz, or junglebird punch.
- Campfire Shareables: Make an epic, interactive meal with choose-your-own-adventure food on sticks—from hot dogs to kebabs. Or break out a pie iron and make fireside chimichangas, potpies, pizza pockets, or grilled cheese.
- After-Dinner Treats and Cozy Drinks: S’mores, bananas foster, campfire monkey bread, or foil pack pears...how do you choose? Or if you’re in the mood for a warm drink, try a peppermint schnapps hot chocolate, boozy (or not) hot cider, or a chamomile tea toddy.
- Leisurely Mornings: Rise and shine and pair that camp coffee or French press dirty chai with skillet biscuits and scrambled eggs, brown sugar-chili glazed bacon, eggs in spiced tomato sauce, fluffy peach-filled pancakes, or easy breakfast quesadillas.
From sweet to savory and from spiked to sober, you’re sure to find the perfect pairing for your next fireside gathering.