Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Hike across some of America's most impressive and scenic trails with this inspiring travelling companion from Lonely Planet. With a foreword by celebrated author Cheryl Strayed, the celebrated author of Wild: A Journey From Lost To Found, the National Trails of America features the US's 30 National Trails - from the scenic wonder of the Pacific Crest Trail to the heavy history of the Trail of Tears - as well as 28 others. Hikers will discover the majesty of each route and all the unmissable stops along the way.
With a series of beautifully-shot photos and maps scattered throughout, this comprehensive guide to America's best trails can't help but inspire. From the epic scenery of the mighty Grand Canyon to the steamy rainforests of Puerto Rico, and from the historic battlefields of Eastern Tennessee to the Gateway Arch of St. Louis, no corner of America is left unturned. Plus, with accompanying planning details for each and every hike, including details on where to stay, top tips along the way and how to get there, it's never been easier to hit the road. And, with a mixture of day treks and multi-day thru-hikes, there's something to cater for all types of hikers. So, lace up your boots and hit the road!
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.