Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 12% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 15% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 20% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
For over five generations, National Geographic magazine has dazzled and educated people with its incredible photographs and gripping stories of all corners and oceans of the Earth. Inspired from our monumental Around the World in 125 Years, this volume curates over 250 captivating images, sourced directly from the National Geographic archives. Traversing travel, wildlife, science, history, culture, and conservation, this compendium is in equal parts a breathtaking homage to the kaleidoscopic wonders of Asia and Oceania, and a unique tribute to the world’s most famous photography magazine.
Split into geographical sections—Middle East, South, Southeast, North and East Asia, as well as Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea, and the Pacific and South Pacific Islands— our trans-continental journey through time and space spans evocative black-and-white pictures to autochromes, from the golden age of Kodachromes to digital. Along the way, we tread the mile-long rock cleft leading up to the singular approach to the lost city of Petra; take in the majesty of the Taj Mahal; get uncomfortably close and personal with Kamchatka brown bears; discover Japan’s ‘naked festival’ where men heedlessly plunge into darkness wearing next to nothing; and come nose to nose with gray reef sharks in the waters of the Marshall Islands. Photographers featured include Steve McCurry, David Doubilet, Jodi Cobb, and Frans Lanting.
Readers will discover how National Geographic evolved from presenting a romantic view of the continent for its armchair travelers, long before the Travel Channel and Google Images, to edgier stories reflecting overcrowded cities, rural hardship, and environmental threats. Complete with prime examples of the magazine’s revered and groundbreaking underwater and wildlife photography, this book is both a window to the world and a cultural investment to be cherished and shared.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.