- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Feb 6th 2024|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
With more than 34 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading! Ella Mentry School has been taken over by a prank-palooza in this holiday-themed My Weird School Special from New York Times bestselling author Dan Gutman and veteran illustrator Jim Paillot.
A.J. and the gang are tired of Miss Banks and her constant pranks. They decide to get her back and, afterward, the principal, Mrs. Stoker, suggests a weeklong prank competition between the students and the teachers. If the kids manage to pull off a win, they’ll get a candy party!
And so begins the most epic prank war that Ella Mentry School has ever seen! But can the kids outprank their teachers before the week is up?
With Dan Gutman’s signature kid-friendly sense of humor and Jim Paillot’s fun illustrations, this is one weird April Fools’ Day special you won’t want to miss—featuring bonus trivia, games, puzzles, and more!