- Sports & Recreation
- My Shenandoah (The Story of Captain Robert S. Douglas and His Schooner)
My Shenandoah (The Story of Captain Robert S. Douglas and His Schooner)
List Price: $29.95
Bulk Discounts for My Shenandoah (The Story of Captain Robert S. Douglas and His Schooner)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Tilbury House Distr (August 2, 2022)
8.02" x 9.83" x 0.44"
As low as:
The sailor is Robert S. Douglas. Son of an advisor to presidents, he might have joined the family business. He might have become a rancher or a jet aircraft pilot. Each of these might have called him, but each failed to capture his devoted attention. Instead, this Midwesterner made a singular and historic seagoing vision the centerpiece of his life’s work. He became the builder, owner, and captain of the engineless topsail schooner he refers to simply as “my Shenandoah.”