Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
#1 New Release in Military Families ─ Coping with the Stress of First Responder Life
A traumatic way of life: First responders have the incredibly difficult job of running toward danger while the rest of us run away. No training can prepare them for what they will see and endure. Kim Colegrove understands what it’s like to watch someone go through that. After 30 years in law enforcement, her husband took his own life. This agonizing experience opened Kim’s eyes to the desperate need for an effective form of stress-relief and support for first responders.
The power of meditation: No matter our profession, taking care of our mental health needs to be a priority. For first responders like cops and EMTs, ensuring that their heads are in a healthy place is crucial because each day can bring them face-to-face with another trauma. With 40 years of experience, Kim Colegrove is here to share with readers that there is a viable and practical resource for first responders found in meditation.
A source of hope: In 2017, Kim founded The PauseFirst Project, Mindfulness for First Responders. Kim offers the PauseFirst block of training to organizations across the country. She teaches techniques that help reduce stress, regulate emotion, and improve overall health and well-being. Colegrove’s work to bring awareness is a tribute to both her husband and the countless other first responders who struggle with the realities of their jobs.
Readers of Kim Colegrove’s Mindfulness for Warriors will find…
- Evidence-based practices to help first responders and their families deal with stress
- Interviews with first responders who share their stories of overcoming, surviving, and thriving
- Colegrove’s own raw and intimate story of her husband’s troubles and how she continues each day fighting in his memory
Readers who have looked for encouragement messages and aid in books like Bulletproof Spirit, Bullets in the Washing Machine, and I Love a Cop (Third Edition) will find a further source of healing in Mindfulness for Warriors.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.