- Sports & Recreation
- Mentored by the King (Arnold Palmer's Success Lessons for Golf, Business, and Life)
Mentored by the King (Arnold Palmer's Success Lessons for Golf, Business, and Life)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
“Arnold Palmer helped me become a better man, a more devoted husband, loving father, effective coach, and successful business executive.” Most people think of Arnold Palmer as the King of Golf. But for more than a quarter century, Brad Brewer has known and observed Palmer in the roles of employer, business partner, teacher, competitor, father, grandfather, philanthropist, and global celebrity. Above all, Arnold Palmer is Brad’s friend and mentor, a man whose character both on and off the links has taught Brad how to be a winner in life at large as well as at golf. Now Brad passes on the wisdom that he and others have learned from the King of Golf. Mentored by the King shares with you the true stories of other golfers who have competed with Palmer through the years, as well as Brad’s personal accounts of traveling, working, and just hanging out with Arnold. Best of all, though, this book lets you learn from the winning attitude and approach of the Legend, Arnold Palmer, in golf, business, and life. The secrets shared in Mentored by the King include: • some deceptively simple principles that can change your life • the magnetic attraction of excellence • the power of an optimistic outlook • why risking big is the ticket to living even bigger • the life force of victory: persistence • … and plenty more. These quick, easy-to-read chapters let you step inside the mind and life of the King, Arnold Palmer, to glean insights that can boost you own trajectory toward a successful, satisfying life.
Customers also viewed
Author:Sandra Boynton, Sandra BoyntonFormat:Board BookPages:24Publisher:Boynton Bookworks (January 3, 2023)Language:EnglishAge Range:0 to 5Grade Level:Preschool to KindergartenISBN-13:9781665925051ISBN-10:1665925051Weight:8ozDimensions:5.6875" x 6.25" x 0.7"File:Eloquence-Simon_03192023_151826_onix21-20230319.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$7.99Series:Boynton on BoardCase Pack:52As low as:$6.15Publisher Identifier:P-SSDiscount Code:A
Author:Jackie KietzFormat:PaperbackPages:288Publisher:Global Book Sales (November 19, 2020)Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9781780667003ISBN-10:1780667000Dimensions:6.1" x 9.21"File:CONSORTIUM-Consortium_Customer_Group_Metadata_20230103212036-20230103.xmlFolder:CONSORTIUMList Price:$20.00Series:Let's talk about...Case Pack:20As low as:$15.40Publisher Identifier:P-PERDiscount Code:A
Author:Amelia Christie-MillerFormat:HardcoverPages:192Publisher:Octopus Books (August 1, 2023)Release Date:August 1, 2023Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781804190821ISBN-10:1804190829Dimensions:7.5" x 9.75"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$26.99Case Pack:10As low as:$20.78Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:A
Author:Amita Sethi TanviFormat:HardcoverPages:200Publisher:Alpha Science International (November 30, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9788184876963ISBN-10:8184876963Dimensions:6.3" x 9.45"File:Eloquence-IPG_03182023_P5989751_onix21-20230318.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$66.00As low as:$59.40Publisher Identifier:P-IPGDiscount Code:GRelease Date:March 31, 2023
Author:Peter Gray, Gary LisbonFormat:HardcoverPages:176Publisher:Triumph Books (June 13, 2023)Release Date:June 13, 2023Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781637271957ISBN-10:1637271956Dimensions:10" x 10"File:Eloquence-IPG_03042023_P5953503_onix21-20230304.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$35.00Case Pack:20As low as:$26.95Publisher Identifier:P-IPGDiscount Code:B