Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The beloved Black pop culture icon, entrepreneur, Hollywood actress and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star bares her life in this frank, funny, and fearless memoir about life, love and the pursuit of true happiness.
Love Me As I Am is Garcelle Beauvais’s smart, inspiring, and raw memoir—an entertaining and unforgettable emotional rollercoaster ride that moves from her early childhood years in Haiti to her adolescence in Boston; from her heady days as a young model in New York—her first taste of real freedom—to Los Angeles and the many ups, downs, and then more ups, both personal and professional, she experienced in her three-decade acting career, including her massive fame as a star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Throughout her life, Beauvais has suffered from an emotional battle between her wild, rebellious nature and her desire to be a “good girl.” No matter how many cover stories she earned, “Most Beautiful” lists, or coveted roles in iconic series such as The Jamie Foxx Show and NYPD Blue, Beauvais could not cure herself of her “disease to please” or learn to put herself first. She also had to learn how to unapologetically put herself first. In Love Me As I Am, she brings together the voices of both the good girl and the rebel to deliver an unflinching examination of her successes and ongoing challenges as a mother, wife, daughter, sibling, and friend.
Beauvais fearlessly talks about how she boldly embraced her sexuality in her 40s, and her determination to break free of the stereotypes that define and limit African American women in popular culture. Most importantly, she reveals how finally putting herself first led to better relationships with her three sons and even her ex-husband. Beauvais dishes too—offering juicy behind-the-scenes stories from movie sets, red carpet events, and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Love Me As I Am is an unflinching look at one woman’s extraordinary journey to create a new and more exciting life—and to become the woman she was meant to be.