Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’s Australia’s Best Trips. This trusted travel companion features 38 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures. Explore the outback, marvel at the Daintree, and discover Tasmania’s Heritage Trail. Get to Australia, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Australia’s Best Trips:
Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored trips for your needs and interests
Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs,Detours, Link Your Trip
Covers New South Wales, ACT, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Northern Territory, Western Australia and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Australia's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Australia via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
Planning an Australia trip sans a car? Lonely Planet’s Australia, our most comprehensive guide to Australia, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
Looking for a guide focused on a specific city? Check out Lonely Planet’s Sydney and Melbourne & Victoria guides for a comprehensive look at all that these cities have to offer, or Pocket Sydney, Pocket Melbourne, Pocket Hobart, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, videos, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' – New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' – Fairfax Media (Australia)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.