Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
HOW A TRUE LEADER PUTS PEOPLE, ORGANIZATION, AND COMMUNITY FIRST
We all face countless decisions throughout our careers. The specific circumstances that call us to lead will be different, but the core dilemmas and ethical challenges are very similar. Faced with these challenges, each of us must decide if we will follow our ego-centered inclinations or lead for the good of everyone whose lives we touch? Will we endanger or impair those around us to satisfy our own self-interest, or will we lead in a manner that is true to our values?
In his inspiring book LEAD TRUE, Jeff Thompson, MD, has masterfully compiled stories from the business, healthcare, and education fields, illustrating how a diverse group of leaders has employed values-based leadership and succeeded. These case studies offer dynamic, living narratives that demonstrate ways in which a leader, fueled by personal values, can change people, organizations, and even entire industries.
What sets this book apart is the interweaving of the author’s personal leadership story in healthcare to the insights from start-ups, mid-career, and top-level leaders—people who have proven that values-driven leadership is not simply a noble idea but one that actually works in practice. The author artfully shows that the goal of leadership is not to move one individual ahead of all others. When you lead true, you can move everyone forward—people, organizations, and communities—finding the best route for all.