Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
“When it comes to beginners’ wine guides, Windows on the World Complete Wine Course is one of the perennial best.” — TheWall Street Journal
Kevin Zraly is America’s ultimate wine educator, and his entertaining teaching style has made this must-have book a treasured favorite for more than three decades. He demystifies every aspect of wine: grape varieties, winemaking techniques, different types and styles of wine, how to read a wine label, and how to evaluate a wine in just 60 seconds. Ranging from the renowned reds of Bordeaux and California to the trailblazing whites of New York and Burgundy, this essential volume features maps of each region, lush photographs, a wealth of infographics, more than 800 of the best-value wines from around the world, over 100 labels—including some new to this edition—to help you find the right wines, and guided tastings. It also highlights the best vintages to savor and includes comprehensive notes on food pairings, frequently asked questions, and quizzes to test your knowledge. In short, Kevin Zraly Windows on the World Complete Wine Course provides all the tools you need to discover and enjoy the perfect wines for you. This revised edition includes new chapters on Prosecco, Rosé, and the wines of Sicily, plus a fascinating chapter written from the author's unique 50-year perspective on how wine and food culture has changed since 1970.