Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
An exploration of the greatest albums, experiences, and tunes from more than a century of electronic sound
From anarchic sound art manifestos of the early 1900s to the three minute radio-friendly hits of the late 20th century, via tape manipulations, WWII surplus gadgetry, synthetic versions of the Beatles, and the development and domination of the synthesizer, the sequencer, and their descendants which form the basic building blocks of much of the music we listen to today, the history of electronic music is a strange wonderland of cosmic highs and offbeat creativity; a story never less than compelling in its experimentalism and competitiveness. Key works by familiar early innovators such as Schaeffer, Cage, Stockhausen, Henry, and Varese are explored, along with modern envelope pushers such as Aphex Twin and Squarepusher and lesser-known, unsung heroes and key equipment, such as the IBM 7090 Computer, Digital to Sound Transducer, and the CSIRAC Computer. Key recordings are used as chronological touchstones for the story, and provide the reader with highly recommended entry points into this sometimes challenging universe.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.