Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
|Expected release date is Apr 12th 2026|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Find (and Keep!) Your Dream Job with This Career Guide
In this third book of Scott Miller’s Mess to Success series, the FranklinCovey Executive VP reveals 30 career challenges to land, grow, and maintain your dream job. Use Miller’s career guidance to build the confidence you need to ace job interviews, overcome career roadblocks, and create lasting change for a lifetime of job security and happiness.
Build meaningful connections. With challenges titled “Interviewing,” “Social Profiles,” “Networking,” and “Burn no Bridges,” Scott Miller, Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Management Mess to Career Success and Brand Mess to Marketing Success, provides invaluable job advice on not only how to effectively socialize in the work sphere, but also how to create and maintain invaluable connections for life.
Find Your Edge. Miller’s career guide challenges such as “Strengths vs. Weaknesses,” “Building Your Multi-Dimensional Skills,” and “Your Legacy” teach you how to identify and embrace your skillsets and utilize them to succeed in finding your perfect work.
Rely on Trusted Career Guidance. Miller has made and learned from many mistakes in his experience with FranklinCovey and beyond, and this career guide is chock-full of valuable career tips on how to navigate (and prevent!) obstacles and setbacks within the job sphere. Whether you’re actively seeking job opportunities, considering alternate career choices and changes, or hoping to build your current career, this book is designed to help you find and keep your dream job.
Job Mess to Career Success teaches you how to:
- Foster healthy, meaningful relationships throughout your career
- Recognize your strengths and skills and find out how to choose the career for you
- Land your dream job and maintain it for life
If you enjoyed career guides and career growth books like The Unspoken Rules, What Color is Your Parachute? 2021, or Success is a Choice, you’ll love Job Mess to Career Success.