- Business & Economics
- (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests
(ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Full-length practice tests covering all CISSP domains for the ultimate exam prep
The (ISC)2 CISSP Official Practice Tests is a major resource for (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) candidates, providing 1300 unique practice questions. The first part of the book provides 100 questions per domain. You also have access to four unique 125-question practice exams to help you master the material. As the only official practice tests endorsed by (ISC)2, this book gives you the advantage of full and complete preparation. These practice tests align with the 2021 version of the exam to ensure up-to-date preparation, and are designed to cover what you will see on exam day. Coverage includes: Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Architecture and Engineering, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Software Development Security.
The CISSP credential signifies a body of knowledge and a set of guaranteed skills that put you in demand in the marketplace. This book is your ticket to achieving this prestigious certification, by helping you test what you know against what you need to know.
- Test your knowledge of the 2021 exam domains
- Identify areas in need of further study
- Gauge your progress throughout your exam preparation
- Practice test taking with Sybex’s online test environment containing the questions from the book
The CISSP exam is refreshed every few years to ensure that candidates are up-to-date on the latest security topics and trends. Currently-aligned preparation resources are critical, and periodic practice tests are one of the best ways to truly measure your level of understanding.
Customers also viewed
Author:Tiffany ShlainFormat:PaperbackPages:256Publisher:Gallery Books (October 20, 2020)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781982116873ISBN-10:1982116870Weight:8.32ozDimensions:5.5" x 8.375" x 0.7"Case Pack:40File:Eloquence-Simon_03012023_125314_Complete_onix21-20230301.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$17.99As low as:$13.85Publisher Identifier:P-SSDiscount Code:A