Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
From organizing the home budget, tracking health, understanding social media metrics, to running multi-national, multi-million-dollar organizations, it is no longer acceptable to claim ‘but I’m not a numbers person’ and believe that it is someone else’s job. Data is everywhere. Smart watches track our steps, heart rate, and blood-oxygen levels, social media platforms recommend people we might know and products we might like, and map applications on our phones suggest when we should leave home, taking into consideration where our next appointment is and what the traffic is like.
Dr. Selena Fisk believes that the data-informed can use the numbers in conjunction with an understanding of contexts, people, and different situations, to lead change and make shifts in what they do. This book steps through the ‘why’ of data and the types of data we often see and use through three key areas: data literacy, data visualization, and data storytelling.