- Regional & Ethnic
- I Could Nosh (Classic Jew-ish Recipes Revamped for Every Day)
I Could Nosh (Classic Jew-ish Recipes Revamped for Every Day)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Sep 12th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The much-anticipated new cookbook from the author of the beloved New York Times bestseller Jew-ish, Jake Cohen, a fun and inspiring collection of recipes melding traditional Jewish flavors and modern influences.
verb: eat food enthusiastically or greedily; eat between meals.
“Here bubuleh, I made you a tuna sandwich to nosh on while I get closer to death without any grandchildren.”
For New York Times bestselling author/food world darling Jake Cohen, noshing isn’t just a habit, it’s a lifestyle. Noshing is about hospitality, after all, whether that means keeping your fridge stocked with turkey club ingredients for the perfect midnight snack, or stashing a Big A** Lasagna or Braised Brisket in the freezer in case friends show up hungry and unannounced.
In the follow-up to his beloved bestseller Jew-ish, I Could Nosh brings Jake’s signature modern flair to traditional Jewish recipes that are soon to become everyday favorites and new holiday traditions. With this cookbook, readers can nosh morning, noon, and night, with creative, must-cook recipes, including:
- Jake’s famous Challah recipe, now with new variations like Chall-zones, Pletzel, Monkey Bread, Babka, and Sufganiyot (jelly donuts)
- A whole chapter dedicated to Schmears to up your bagel game, including Hot Honey Schmear, Preserved Lemon and Harissa Schmear, and Za’atar-Tahini Schmear
- Latke Tartines with sweet and savory options
- Everything Bagel Panzanella
- Pomegranate-Glazed Lamb Meatballs with Herby Israeli Couscous
- Jewish Penicillin, aka chicken soup, plus recipes for Kreplach, Bondi, or Fluffy Matzo Balls
- Soupless Chicken Soup
- Kugel Fries—like kugel, only fried
- Tzimmes Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Crispy Persian Rice Treats
I Could Nosh is the natural next step for Jake—it traces his journey towards a deeper understanding of his Jewish identity, and gives readers even more reinvented classics that they can cook any day of the week—whether that’s a quick, weeknight meal, or an over-the-top spread for entertaining. With a whole lot of creativity, and a dash of chutzpah, this collection is a must-have for food lovers everywhere, whether they’re Jewish, Jew-ish, or not Jewish at all.
Customers also viewed
Format:HardcoverPublisher:Hungry Tomato Ltd. (August 1, 2023)Release Date:January 1, 2024Language:EnglishAge Range:9 to 12Grade Level:4th Grade to 6th GradeISBN-13:9781915461889ISBN-10:191546188XFile:LERNER-Lerner_Print_ONIX_20230308143610-20230308.xmlFolder:LERNERList Price:$30.65Series:Buzz BooksAs low as:$26.36Publisher Identifier:P-LERNDiscount Code:CAuthor:Paul Stevenson
Author:Amelia Christie-MillerFormat:HardcoverPages:192Publisher:Octopus Books (August 1, 2023)Release Date:August 1, 2023Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781804190821ISBN-10:1804190829Dimensions:7.5" x 9.75"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$26.99Case Pack:10As low as:$20.78Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:A
Author:Wendy Gorton, Kristin TillackFormat:PaperbackPages:284Publisher:Timber Press (August 29, 2023)Release Date:September 5, 2023Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781643261508ISBN-10:1643261509Dimensions:6" x 8" x 0.669"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5992800_03202023-20230320.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$24.99Series:50 Hikes with KidsCase Pack:20As low as:$19.24Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:A
Author:Lilia MenconiFormat:PaperbackPages:304Publisher:Avalon Publishing (August 8, 2023)Release Date:August 8, 2023Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781640499560ISBN-10:1640499563Dimensions:5.5" x 7.5" x 0.63"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$19.99Series:Travel GuideAs low as:$15.39Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:A
Author:Meg Freitag, Lucy RoseFormat:JigsawPages:32Publisher:Running Press (August 22, 2023)Release Date:August 22, 2023Language:EnglishISBN-13:9780762483150ISBN-10:0762483156Dimensions:9" x 7.2"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5975563_03132023-20230313.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$20.00Series:This Is a Book for People Who LoveCase Pack:16As low as:$15.40Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:ACustomizable:Merch