- Sports & Recreation
- Outdoor Skills
- How to Stay Alive in the Woods (A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere)
How to Stay Alive in the Woods (A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere)
List Price: $21.99
Bulk Discounts for How to Stay Alive in the Woods (A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
In the Woods
Running Press (November 1, 2001)
5.6" x 9.4" x 1.25"
As low as:
A practical and indispensable guide for anyone venturing into the outdoors and backcountry, this classic resource by wilderness expert Branford Angier is packed with illustrated core survival skills and timeless advice.
Broken down into four essential sections, Sustenance, Warmth, Orientation and Safety, this useful manual reveals time-tested outdoor skills, including how to catch game without a gun, what plants to eat (full-color illustrations of these make identification simple), how to build a warm shelter, make clothing, protect yourself and signal for help.
Pioneering survivalist Bradefore Angier helps you master the great outdoors without modern gear. Detailed illustrations and clear instructions offer crucial information at a glance, making How to Stay Alive in the Woods is truly a lifesaver.