Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Great Women’s Speeches is essential reading for pioneering women everywhere. From Emmeline Pankhurst’s ‘Freedom or Death’ speech and Marie Curie’s trailblazing Nobel lecture, to Michelle Obama speaking on parenthood in politics and Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza’s stirring ode to black women, the words collected here are empowering, engaging and entirely unapologetic.
New Yorker writer Anna Russell introduces each speech with a concise bio of the remarkable woman who delivered it. Paired with powerful illustrations from Camila Pinheiro, the unique personality of each woman is brought to vivid life. A pink ribbon keeps your place in the book.
The women: Elizabeth I; Fanny Wright; Maria Stewart; Angelina Grimké; Sojourner Truth; Victoria Woodhull; Sarah Winnemucca; Elizabeth Cady Stanton; Mary Church Terrell; Ida B. Wells; Countess Markievicz; Marie Curie; Emmeline Pankhurst; Nellie McClung; Jutta Bojsen-Møller; Emma Goldman; Nancy Astor; Margaret Sanger; Virginia Woolf; Huda Sha'arawi; Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti; Eva Perón; Helen Keller; Eleanor Roosevelt; Shirley Chisholm; Ruth Bader Ginsburg; Sylvia Rivera; Simone Veil; Indira Gandhi; Margaret Thatcher; Ursula K. Le Guin; Barbara McClintock; Corazon C. Aquino; Naomi Wolf; Severn Cullis-Suzuki; Wilma Mankiller; Toni Morrison; Hillary Clinton; Wangari Maathai; J.K. Rowling; Angela Merkel; Sheryl Sandberg; Ellen Johnson Sirleaf; Asmaa Mahfouz; Manal al-Sharif; Julia Gillard; Malala Yousafzai; Emma Watson; Jane Goodall; Michelle Obama; Gloria Steinem; Beatrice Fihn; Alicia Garza; Maya Lin.