Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
This outstanding volume is a compilation of the most important chapters from two books in which master singers and teachers offer invaluable advice on topics essential to every singer — from basic vocal training to the ineffable qualities that make a singer great.
Twenty-seven concise and insightful chapters include "Italy, the Home of Song" by Enrico Caruso; "The Will to Succeed — A Compelling Force" by Geraldine Farrar; "Teaching Yourself to Sing" by Amelita Galli-Curci; "The Know How in the Art of Singing" by Mary Garden; "Building a Vocal Repertoire" by Alma Gluck; "A Visit to Mme. Lilli Lehmann" by Lilli Lehmann; and "Common Sense in Training and Preserving the Voice" by Dame Nellie Melba.
Advice from these great singers, along with practical and inspirational observations by David Bispham, Florence Easton, Frieda Hempel, Ernestine Schumann-Heink, and other luminaries of the opera world make this a fascinating and informative volume that will delight singers at all levels as well as all lovers of opera and its legendary stars.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.