Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
From California’s legendary Death Valley to the lagoons around Bora Bora in French Polynesia, from Niagara Falls to Victoria Falls, and from Norwegian fjords to the Lascaux cave paintings, Great Destinations roams far and wide to find the most outstanding accessible locations around the world. The natural and man-made wonders include both well-known and less explored places, such as the waterfalls at Plitvice in Croatia, the striking rock formations in the marble caves on General Carrera Lake in Chile/Argentina, and the Sandstone Mountains in German Saxony. For every destination, there’s geographical and historical background. A feast of color and fact, this book makes up a traveler’s bucket list.
The destinations include:
Devil’s Tower, Wyoming, US * Rocky Mountains, Alberta, Canada * Teotihuacan, Mexico * Nazca Lines, Peru * Iguazu Falls, Argentina/Uruguay * Lake District, Cumbria, England * Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain * Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden * Mada’in Saleh, Saudi Arabia * Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem, Israel * Angkor, Cambodia * Moai Statues, Easter Island