Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
For as long as golf has existed, the game’s greatest players and instructors have lauded the importance of mental resilience. However, while golfing equipment and course strategy have evolved over time, the field of golf psychology has not kept pace. Many outdated, unscientific notions remain widespread, despite the fact that they actually lead to repetitive, harmful patterns that impair golfer gameplay and create mental barriers to success.
In Golf Beneath the Surface, performance consultant Dr. Raymond Prior expertly debunks these “surface-level” psychology myths and explains psychological predictors that encourage long-term growth and skillful performance under pressure. Backed by rigorously researched neuroscience and psychology, and drawing on years of experience working with some of the world’s best players, Dr. Prior shares fresh, practical insights into how golfers think, train, and play, both on and off the course. With a customizable experience that places the reader’s own psychology front and center, this book breaks down:
- how the brain’s design impacts their performance
- how to interact with their own thoughts and emotions and train awareness for the present moment
- how to understand and effectively change unproductive habits
- the critical importance of their psychological framework and how to shape beliefs that cultivate and support steady confidence
Accessible and entertaining, Golf Beneath the Surface challenges the status quo and brings a long-overdue update to modern performance psychology.