Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Ask a foodie about the Amalfi Coast and lemons immediately spring to mind. The sweet, aromatic, large and thick-skinned sfusato Amalfitano is the extraordinary and delectable citrus fruit that Gennaro Contaldo grew up with.
Lemons were and still are a part of daily life for locals of the Amalfi Coast, and Gennaro continues this tradition in his everyday cooking. From a sliver of zest in his morning espresso to helping with minor ailments and even household chores, lemons have a wealth of uses. No part of the lemon is wasted—flesh, pith, and skin are chopped into salads, juice is drizzled over meat, fish, and veggies, while the aromatic zest adds a complexity to a dish's flavor. Even the leaves are used to wrap meat, fish and cheese for extra flavor, or finely chopped and made into a tea infusion.
Lemons can cleanse, refresh, preserve, “cook,” and add a vibrant flavor to dishes, giving color and an uplifting aroma. Through vibrant recipes like Ravioli with Ricotta, Lemon, and Mint; Sicilian Chicken Involtini; Lemon Cookies; and Coffee and Lemon Semi-Freddo, this is a beautiful and inspiring homage to the most revered of fruit.
Chapters include: The Amalfi—a little history including stories of Gennaro’s childhood; Lemons in the kitchen; Salads & Appetizers; Pasta & Risotto; Meat & Fish; Veggie & Vegan; Dressings & Sauces; Desserts; and Drinks.
• Gennaro Contaldo is one of the world’s most-loved chefs regularly appearing in Jamie Oliver's TV show “Jamie Cooks Italy.”
• Beautiful food and location photography on the Amalfi coast by celebrated photographer David Loftus.
• “Gennaro's Pasta Perfecto deserves to become a well-thumbed kitchen classic.” (The Daily Mail, “Best Cookbooks of 2019”)