Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Jan 18th 2022|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Ever wondered what life will be like 100 years from now? Based on the latest in scientific thinking, Future Worlds will tell you just that, covering everything from the forms of transport we will use, the jobs we will do to how and what we will eat. Welcome to the future...
Packed full of incredible facts, written by Anna Claybourne and illustrated by Rob Ball, you’ll get the chance to truly imagine the world in which we will one day live. With full-page gatefolds and flaps to lift that reveal extra information, there’s plenty of scope for kids and adults alike to envision the future of Planet Earth.
Predict what our cities will look like, how we’ll keep ourselves entertained, whether we might end up colonizing other worlds, how we might combat the effects of climate change and lots more. This is a new Lonely Planet guide to the world - just one that doesn’t exist yet.
- Life in the Future
- Age of the Robots
- Future Foods
- Health and Medicine
- Education and Jobs
- Space Travel & Holidays
- Saving the Planet
About Lonely Planet Kids: Lonely Planet Kids - an imprint of the world's leading travel authority Lonely Planet - published its first book in 2011. Over the past 45 years, Lonely Planet has grown a dedicated global community of travelers, many of whom are now sharing a passion for exploration with their children. Lonely Planet Kids educates and encourages young readers at home and in school to learn about the world with engaging books on culture, sociology, geography, nature, history, space and more. We want to inspire the next generation of global citizens and help kids and their parents to approach life in a way that makes every day an adventure. Come explore!
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.