Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
From Lonely Planet, the world's leading travel guide publisher, From the Source is a groundbreaking cookbook series that introduces food lovers and travel enthusiasts to the world's most authentic local dishes by transporting them into the kitchens where they were perfected. Each country-specific edition features sumptuous original photography, up to 70 classic recipes, and inside stories and tips from the world's best local cooks, from street-food vendors to Michelin-starred chef patrons.
With From the Source Italy, you'll tour through Northeast Italy's earthy and elegant hot broth-based soups and warming polenta and risotti, Northwest Italy's preserved cods and cakes of forest-harvested truffles and hazelnuts, Central Italy's dark gamey stews and fresh porcini mushroom pastas, and Southern Italy's citrus-scented fish grills and herby salads.
Authors: Lonely Planet, Sarah Barrell and Susan Wright.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.