- Regional & Ethnic
- From the Land of Nightingales and Roses (Recipes from the Persian Kitchen)
From the Land of Nightingales and Roses (Recipes from the Persian Kitchen)
List Price: $35.00
Bulk Discounts for From the Land of Nightingales and Roses (Recipes from the Persian Kitchen)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Interlink Publishing Group Inc (September 25, 2018)
7.25" x 9.75" x 1.25"
As low as:
In From the Land of Nightingales and Roses, Iranian food blogger and home cook, Maryam Sinaiee, takes us through a full year in the Persian kitchen. Each seasonal chapter offers up delicious recipes alongside insights into the festivals, traditions and rituals that color day-to-day life in this region. From spring through to winter, Maryam offers the reader a true taste of real Persian cooking—Lamb and Eggplant Stew, Baked Fish with Tamarind, and Rosewater Ice Cream with Pistachios. Full of flavor, history and culture, Maryam’s recipes are a wonderful introduction to the varied and delectable cuisine of this region. Colorful, stunning photography evoking the vibrancy and romance of the country will bring Iran into your home and make you fall in love with this unique way to cook and enjoy food.