Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Throw a stress-free, festive holiday gathering for your family of friends! This unique and beautifully packaged Friendsgiving guide is filled with inspired menus, twenty-five creative recipes, tips, and more.
Friendsgiving is everything you love about Thanksgiving-- think memorable Turkey Day feast-- without the things you dread, like nagging family members and awkward conversations.
This epic Friendsgiving guide includes everything you need to throw a memorable occasion-- minus the tension and stress. In Friendsgiving, you'll find:
- Handy timelines, shopping tips, and advice for planning ahead
- Leftovers strategies, wine pairings, and music suggestions
- Twenty-five easy, delicious recipes, such as Stuffing with Italian Sausage and Caramelized Fennel, Southern Tomato Pudding, and Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Arugula-Walnut Pesto
- Convenient options for variations, as well as suggestions for what to make and what to ask guests to bring-- because good friends want to pitch in too!
You won't need to be a perfect host or slave over a stove for days. Instead, Friendsgiving will give you the insight and advice for creating a fun, unforgettable occasion to eat and drink with friends. Tap into your own creativity with an offering of diverse menus, including a Southern Feast, Cuban Fiesta, and a Modern vegan, gluten-free menu.
While Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for family, Friendsgiving gives us an opportunity to be thankful for friends. Whether you want to catch up before the holiday craze, throw a rager with old college buddies, or just get together with those closest to you, this practical and essential handbook will provide you with the tools you need to start an annual Friendsgiving tradition.