- Food, Lodging & Transportation
- Lonely Planet Food Trails 1
Lonely Planet Food Trails 1
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
For everyone who loves travel and trying the local delicacies, this beautifully illustrated hardback is the must-have handbook to a year's worth of perfect weekends around the world for food lovers. Featured trails include the an homage to Buenos Aires steak, cozy wintertime French Canadian cuisine, Puglia's distinctive dishes, and Parisian patisserie. Each trail is an itinerary, detailing when and where to indulge in the local specialties. There are 52 trails, each with gorgeous photography, a bespoke map, expert writing and practical details of how to get there and where to stay. This is the second in Lonely Planet's Perfect Weekends series, following the critically acclaimed Wine Trails.
The 52 itineraries cover the whole globe. In the Americas we try seafood chowder in Maine; creole and cajun food in the Deep South; barbecue in Texas; and Hawaii's island food among other taste sensations. In Europe we discover the mouthwatering cuisines of Crete, Italy, Denmark, England, Spain, Germany, Iceland, Ireland and other countries. Prepare for spice in Asia as we go to India, Vietnam and Malaysia for street food; Japan for sushi and South Korea for barbecue. In Australia and New Zealand, experien(more...)