Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Jan 23rd 2024|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
'I met Jack Nicholson and when a Hollywood superstar asks about Manchester United, you realise how big the Premier League is around the world'
Based on the acclaimed BBC Series, with a foreword by Alan Shearer
The Premier League is the most watched sports league in the world, broadcast into 188 countries and watched by 3.2 billion people worldwide. It revolutionised football, transforming the beautiful game into a multi-billion-pound business and making its biggest stars millionaires.
Fever Pitch tells the inside story of the formation of the league, from the early discussions with Rupert Murdoch about how Sky could be at the heart of this new league, to the bitter rivalries and radical new managers who changed the face of football forever.
With insight from football's biggest names, this is the inside track on the Premier League as you've never heard it before. From David Beckham to Eric Cantona, Peter Schmeichel to Gary Neville, this book is full of exclusive interviews that give fascinating insight into the biggest sports league in the world from the people who made it happen.
'The recognition our game gets is astonishing and the love of the Premier League is undeniable'
'England is special. It is more than football, it is like the players are rock stars'
'It's what it should be about - enthralling, exciting, magic, taking risks, playing attacking football'