Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Everyone wants to be healthy. But thanks to the unceasing distractions in modern life, virtually everyone also struggles to maintain this priority. And thanks to a flood of conflicting opinions and complicated programs, figuring out how to be healthy can be overwhelming. But what if all it took to make a real difference was five minutes of your day?
If you've ever struggled to prioritize your health, or started an intensive plan only to stop days, weeks, or months later, it's not your fault—behavioral science shows that most plans simply aren't built to last.
Already a #1 bestseller in the UK, Feel Better in 5 outlines a daily five-minute plan that is easy to follow, easy to maintain, and requires minimum willpower.
From Dr. Rangan Chatterjee, a pioneer in the emerging field of progressive medicine and star of BBC's Doctor in the House, Feel Better in 5 draws on his 20 years of experience, including real-life case studies from his medical practice, to identify simple, effective strategies that will help you become healthier, happier, and less stressed.
• A strength workout that you can do anywhere
• Gut-boosting snacks you can eat on the go
• Yoga moves to relax and stay supple
• Breathing exercises to calm the mind
To get healthy and stay that way, you need a program that doesn't force you to shape your life around its demands. Feel Better in 5 gives you a program that shapes itself around your life. It is your daily five-minute prescription for a happier, healthier you.