Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
The eponymous character of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's epic poem, Évangéline, is an Acadian girl searching for her long-lost love, Gabriel, during the Expulsion of the Acadians (1755–1764). Originally published in 1847, Longfellow's poem throws into sharp relief a dark chapter of Canada's history, while also showcasing a strong female character that has left an indelible mark on generations of Acadians, French Canadians, Cajuns, and Creoles.
Examining aspects both historical and literary that led to Évangéline's idolization across countries, cultures, and decades, sociologist Joseph Yvon Thériault presents three versions of the celebrated heroine: Évangéline the Acadian, Évangéline the Canadian, and Évangéline the American. The crux of his narrative seeks to understand if these three distinct identities might be merged, and whether they will survive the effects of globalization.
Passionate and engaging, Évangéline is a postmodern study on the many interpretations of this literary icon, and the melting pot of cultures she has traversed and influenced. Features a colour photo insert.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.