Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 23% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 28% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
ENTERPRISE SUPPLYCHAIN MANAGEMENT Integrating Best-in-Class Processes
Is supply chain management all about forecasting? Or is it just a warehousing and transportation function? Demystifying the mystery supply chain management is for many, Enterprise Supply Chain Management: Integrating Best-in-Class Processes offers a comprehensive look at the role of this field within your own organization. Written by industry leader Vivek Sehgal, this book invites you to evaluate your current supply chain practices and leverage its best in class concepts to your own challenges.
Drawing from the author's abundant research and analysis, this resourceful book shows how to manage a supply chain across an enterprise, encompassing technological, financial, procurement, and operational issues. You will find in this book a thoroughly functional view of supply chain, so you can readily understand the meaning of processes and where they fit into your company's big picture.
This essential book covers:
- A primer on supply chain and finance
- Elements of a supply chain model
- The scope of the supply chain
- Demand and supply planning
- Supply chain network design
- Transportation and warehouse management
- Supply chain collaboration
- Reverse logistics management
- Supply chain technology
Whether you are a business manager, an IT manager, or a supply chain student, if you are looking for more of a comprehensive understanding of what each of the supply chain processes in your organization brings to the table and how each functions as part of the whole, Enterprise Supply Chain Management: Integrating Best-in-Class Processes is for you. Immensely functional on all aspects of supply chain management, this guide clearly explains how each process works and the relationships among them, allowing you to start implementing best-in-class approaches in your organization.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.