Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The recipes in Earth to Table Bakes are designed for everyday baking at home--for indulgent moments shared with family and friends and for celebrations large and small. With quality pantry essentials, you'll soon be whipping up an impressive array of baked goods, including mouthwatering Salted Tahini Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Almond Anise Biscotti, Wild Blueberry Ginger Lattice Bars, Lemon Ricotta Muffins, Strawberry Glazed Chai Cake Doughnuts, and Plum and Cardamom Coffee Cake. Recipes for savoury baking include Crumpets, English Muffins, Garlic Kale and Goat Cheese Soufflé, Tourtière, and Spring Onion and Roasted Mushroom Tart, among others.
In addition to chapters with recipes for cookies, bars and squares, scones, muffins, and biscuits, pies, and more, four seasonal sections highlight fresh, local ingredients. Try baking Strawberry Rhubarb Jam Croissants in the spring, Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Quiche in the summer, Pumpkin Pudding Jars in the fall and Chocolate and Vanilla Brulée Cheesecake when winter comes around. Abundant and approachable, these are recipes to keep on your shelf for a lifetime.