Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
The history of Earth Day parallels the history of the modern environmental movement. While early activists such as John Muir and Rachel Carson were part of the collective consciousness well before 1970, the founding of Earth Day and the political actions that followed launched environmental activism as we know it today. Author Christy Peterson explores the environmental movement, looking at what led to the first Earth Day on April 22, 1970, the successes and missteps that have occurred since, and the backlash against efforts to protect Earth. The book marks the 50th anniversary of Earth Day and also celebrates the environmental activism of today's young people, calling on them to take specific action in order to stand up for Earth.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.