Drinking with Wizards, Warriors and Dragons (85 unofficial drink recipes inspired by The Lord of the Rings, A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Stormlight Archive and other fantasy favorites)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Oct 17th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Created by Hugo Award-winning co-founder of The Book Smugglers, Thea James, and celebrated mixologist Pamela Wiznitzer, Drinking with Wizards, Warriors and Dragons collects drink recipes inspired by fantasy classics and groundbreaking new voices, including: Sarah J. Maas’s A Court of Thorn and Roses, N.K. Jemisin's Broken Earth Trilogy, Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time, Tomi Adeyemi's Legacy of Orïsha, Patrick Rothfuss's The Kingkiller Chronicle, Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness, and many more.
Inside readers will find a delightful assortment of mixed drinks, from the delicious whisky-forward Essun’s Wrath to the subtle gin concoction Nynaeve’s Secret. Sidebars and mixology notes will help beginners master every last drink. Stunning illustrations by noted fantasy artist Tim Foley and an incredible design and layout make turning every page its own adventure.
Each recipe is introduced with an overview of the source of its inspiration, providing readers with insights into the origins of each drink, along with insights into what makes each book an exceptionally worthy read.