Drink Like a Local: New Orleans (A Field Guide to New Orleans's Best Bars)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Jul 11th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
It’s been said that during Prohibition it only took 7 seconds to find alcohol in New Orleans. Raise a toast to this drinking metropolis with Drink Like a Local!
Explore the best bars in the Big Easy’s diverse cocktail scene. These top mixologists take full advantage of local flair and flavor with signature creations inspired by Crescent City musicians, writers, and revolutionaries alike. From timeless bars to stunning dives, you’ll never have to scour for your next drink with this guide by your side.
Inside you’ll find:
- 50 bar profiles and bartender highlights
- Beautifully illustrated pages that showcase the heart of each location
- Background on the bustling history of the New Orleans bar scene
Discover the unique character of each location and their signature recipes. You will feel like you're really there long before you order your first drink. Find yourself right at home with Drink Like a Local: New Orleans.