Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Jean Beaufret is perhaps best known for posing the questions to which Martin Heidegger responded in his famous "Letter on Humanism." These questions, hastily written in a Paris café, constitute an early and improvised moment that was to form a profound philosophical engagement and friendship between the two thinkers. Mark Sinclair presents, for the first time in English translation, the first of four volumes of Beaufret's essays. This volume covers Beaufret's development of Heidegger's approach to Greek thinking in six essays "The Birth of Philosophy," "Heraclitus and Parmenides," "Reading Parmenides," "Zeno," "A Note on Plato and Aristotle," and "Energeia and Actus." Dialogue with Heidegger is an essential supplement to Heidegger's own work and a vital study of philosophy in its own right.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.