Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Dear Sister is a raw and honest love story riddled with the brokenness of foster care, impossible love, immeasurable forgiveness, and surprising heart transformation—an incredible spiritual journey readers will come to realize relates to all of God’s adopted children.
Sharing her experiences with loss, pain, and uncertain identity, Cadey Fenn’s writing shares a message of rebirth, joy, mercy, and faith. Dear Sister tells deeply personal, relatable stories that highlight how little humanity can know of God’s plan, while reinforcing the benefit of trusting His good direction.
One might expect Dear Sister to be a story about a foster child or orphaned children, but it’s more than that. Cadey Fenn is excited to remind readers that they are called to do impossible things—things that often seem reserved for those we consider heroes or “superhuman.” Whether someone is planning to become a foster parent or joining the church choir, Dear Sister breaks the belief that an individual’s purpose is inconsequential or limited, encouraging believers to discover and embrace God’s plan for their life.