Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
REDEFINING BUSINESS ECOSYSTEMS
For three decades, changes powered by digitalization have swept across industries throughout the world. These changes on the Digital Faultline have reframed business paradigms and brought radical “digital transformation” to established business ecosystems.
No enterprise is immune to these dramatic and deeply intertwined shifts. But despite enormous leadership efforts, financial investments, and technology implementations, 93 percent of organizations fail to adapt to evolving customer behavior, new technologies, and disruptive competition that threaten their growth.
Combining data from 5,000+ companies and more than two decades of leadership experience, Sri Manchala deconstructs the underlying transformational forces, now made worse by the COVID pandemic.
The single most important factor for success is leadership—and a seismic shift in mindset. Manchala presents a new leadership persona for the Digital Age—the Methodical Innovator. In Crossing the Digital Faultline, Manchala explains the new rules governing life on the Digital Faultline and demonstrates how a mastery of those rules powers the success of the 7 percent.
Manchala proposes that the Methodical Innovator persona for the digital era comes to life through constant practice and therefore anyone determined to succeed can adapt their personality. Manchala provides an invaluable 120-day playbook for transitioning to this new persona, including techniques for getting teams beyond the Faultline and providing crisis-proof leadership.