Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Mar 22nd 2022|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Courage is something that comes from your heart. But if you can't find it there, you can wear it on your head at first.
Mae is a girl.
Bear is a bear.
But over the course of one life-changing, slightly nerve-racking train ride, they find out that this might be the only thing they don't have in common.
Kate Hoefler's signature lyricism and Jessixa Bagley's sweetly wry art combine for a gently whimsical, people (and bear) pleaser of a story about the fear of being different, the ways we overcome this fear, and the fact that often what's different is a lot more familiar than we might think. With courage, determination, and a dash of friendship, Mae and Bear discover all the humor, warmth, and beauty found in togetherness and in the unknown.
IMPORTANT THEMES: This sweet, moving story about new experiences is just right for kids facing the first day of school or a big move, but it's also more broadly about the importance of courage, trying things that scare you, making new friends, the beauty and importance of diversity, and dealing with the feeling of being an outsider.
TEACHES KINDNESS AND EMPATHY: This book emphasizes the importance of kindness, courage, empathy, and friendship. It's a perfect classroom or library read-aloud, as kids will be excited to share their own experiences of trying new things and discussing things that scare them.
BE BRAVE: It's all too common for kids to feel like outsiders at school, at camp, or anywhere else. This book shows it's okay to be different—and that trying new things is worth it, even when they seem scary or unfamiliar.
SWEET ILLUSTRATIONS: Fall in love with these adorable characters, portrayed with humor and sweetness by illustrator Jessixa Bagley!
• Parents and caregivers
• Teachers and librarians
• Anyone looking for an empathy read
• Kids moving to new schools or houses
• Parents encouraging kids to be brave in the face of new experiences
• Fans of unlikely friendship stories
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.