Cocktail Hour Around the World (Recipes & Stories of Cocktails from 12 Exciting Countries)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Nov 14th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Enjoy Recipes and Lore with Cocktail Hour around the WorldMade for craft cocktail enthusiasts and those looking for interesting happy-hour recipes—sit, sip, and celebrate your evenings away with Cocktail Hour Around the World. Jump into the history and the exciting lores of cocktail hours from twelve aperitif-loving countries.
Learn about different cultures. This engaging and beautifully photographed book features the history and lore of cocktail hours from around the world. From an aperitivo in Italy, aperitifs in France, sundowners in South Africa, and to happy hours in America, pre dinner cocktail hours are a time to gather and celebrate the evening to come.
Taste your way around the world. This book is a geographical tour of interesting cocktails from different countries and their accompanying appetizers. A fabulous gift for home bartenders, this interesting cocktail coffee table book is full of recipes and stories so you can experience happy hours around the world right at home.
Inside Cocktail Hour Around the World, you’ll find:
- Interesting cocktail and snack pairings
- Recipes and traditions from 12 countries
- Beautiful photographs of recipes, cocktails, and more
If you liked Amaro, The Negroni, or The Cocktail Companion, you’ll love Cocktail Hour Around the World.
Customers also viewed
Author:Steadfast BiblesFormat:HardcoverPages:1696Publisher:Three Sixteen Publishing (January 4, 2023)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781636641935ISBN-10:1636641938Dimensions:6.5" x 9.25" x 1.69"File:Eloquence-WhitakerHouse_03022023_P5944601_onix21_Complete-20230301.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$55.00Case Pack:8As low as:$47.85Publisher Identifier:P-MISCDiscount Code:F
Author:Steadfast BiblesFormat:HardcoverPages:1408Publisher:Three Sixteen Publishing (December 6, 2022)Language:EnglishAge Range:7 to 13ISBN-13:9781636641638ISBN-10:1636641636Dimensions:5.5" x 8.5" x 1.75"File:Eloquence-WhitakerHouse_03022023_P5944601_onix21_Complete-20230301.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$32.99Case Pack:12As low as:$28.70Publisher Identifier:P-MISCDiscount Code:F
Author:Steadfast BiblesFormat:PaperbackPages:264Publisher:Three Sixteen Publishing (December 6, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781636641232ISBN-10:1636641237Dimensions:6.5" x 9.5"File:Eloquence-WhitakerHouse_03022023_P5944601_onix21_Complete-20230301.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$9.99Case Pack:20As low as:$8.69Publisher Identifier:P-MISCDiscount Code:F
Author:J. H. BrownFormat:HardcoverPages:46Publisher:Applewood Books (March 15, 2023)Release Date:May 17, 2023Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9781429096720ISBN-10:1429096721Weight:7.2ozDimensions:6.75" x 9" x 0.29"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230324143302-20230324.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$14.95As low as:$12.86Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:CCase Pack:50
Author:Eberhard Arnold, Jürgen MoltmannFormat:HardcoverPages:181Publisher:Plough Publishing House (November 7, 2023)Release Date:November 7, 2023Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781636080710ISBN-10:1636080715Dimensions:5.5" x 8.25"File:PGW-LEGATO-Publishers_Group_West_Customer_Group_Metadata_20230314160953-20230314.xmlFolder:PGWList Price:$20.00Case Pack:20As low as:$15.40Publisher Identifier:P-PERDiscount Code:BSeries:Eberhard Arnold Centennial Editions