Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
A practical approach to using the CNC mill, aimed at everyone with a workshop, particularly modelmakers and horologists
CNC (computer numerical control) milling machines are now available to even the smallest of workshops, allowing designers to be more ambitious and machinists to be more confident of the production of parts, greatly increasing the potential of milling at home. This accessible guide takes a practical approach to software and techniques, and explains how you can make full use of your CNC mill to produce ambitious works of a high standard. It offers authoritative advice on programming and operating a CNC mill and a guide to the major CAD/CAM/CNC software such as Mach3, LuxCNC, and Vectric packages, without being restricted to any particular make of machine; as well as practical projects and examples of a wide range of finished work.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.