Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Exploring the Cabin Class revolution—and its six greatest vessels, a trio of competitive pairs
In the wake of the U.S. government’s immigration restrictions introduced following World War I, the classes of accommodation on the North Atlantic changed dramatically, triggering the rapid rise of the Tourist and Cabin grades. These proved extremely popular, offering a high standard of service for a relatively modest fare, undercutting the established First Class trade and acting as a catalyst for the leading shipping lines to invest in modern, quality tonnage specifically for this new class, even at the expense of planned giant liners. Six outstanding ships emerged, three competitive pairs: the Lafayette and Champlain representing France, Britannic and Georgic flying the Red Ensign, and Manhattan and Washington, the most advanced American-built liners up to that time.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.