- Business & Economics
- Becoming Data Literate (Building a great business, culture and leadership through data and analytics)
Becoming Data Literate (Building a great business, culture and leadership through data and analytics)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Data is a must-have for any business looking to thrive. So is having leadership who 'get' data and use it to support their decision-making.
But how do you embed the use of data and analytics across your organisation so they truly support every process end-to-end?
Becoming data literate in this way is a journey that involves vision, strategy, value creation, culture and data foundations. With an evidence-based framework to guide you, this book lays out a roadmap to ensure you get where you need to go.