Austin, Texas II
List Price: $26.95
Bulk Discounts for Austin, Texas II
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Twin Lights (April 15, 2020)
81" x 11"
TWINLIGHTS-Copy of The Book Company-20201210.xls
As low as:
Nestled in the heart of Texas is the city where “weird” grows. Austin, known for its colorful murals, its love affair with food trucks, and its dedication to just having fun, has an international reputation for being weird, wacky, and eccentric. “Keep Austin Weird,” a slogan inspired by Red Wassenich in 2000, was adopted by the Austin Independent Busi¬ness Alliance, and it stuck. In Austin, weird is the expected. The city of “weird” is also known as the “live music capital of the world.” With more than 200 music venues and buskers along many of its streets, music is engraved in the city’s hill country-soul vibe. Austin is the music home for the internationally recognized South by Southwest and Austin City Lim¬its music festivals. And beyond the larger venues, there are historically celebrated more-intimate venues. But Austin is more than weird or a live music destination. Ranked as one of the fittest cities in the nation, Austin has over 300 days of sunshine a year and is a mecca for the outdoor enthusiast. The outdoors is celebrated with a kite festival, a hike and bike trail that meanders around both sides of Lady Bird Lake, and a bridge strictly dedicated to pedestrians and cyclists. And when sum¬mertime temperatures become unbearable, residents head to a 900-foot-long, spring-fed pool, waterfalls, or an emerald-green grotto. Through photographer Rob Greebon’s alluring images, you will see how Austin truly captures the heart of Texas.